Welcome to the Rx7 Forum and Owners Club.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Rx7 Forum and Owners Club > Classifieds > Parts & Accessories For Sale or Want

Parts & Accessories For Sale or Want Got some parts and accessories that you would like to sell or looking for something... Post it here!

Old 10-01-2005, 11:44 PM   #1
EvoInside

Default FS: Used 13B motor
Hey guys im new on here. I have a mitsu and im pretty active on their forums but new to the Rx7 scene. someone owed me money and let me hold onto their 13B for collateral and I have never seen them since. This motor came from a running car ( I was there when they pulled it) It has been in storage for a year so im sure it needs some TLC. I need to get rid of this thing, im taking best offers. Like I said I dont know much about RX7s so if you have questions about the motor itsel

example " Does the motor have blah blah blah?"

Let me know how to check or what to look for and I will check the motor, post your email if you want pics.

Old 04-02-2012, 01:39 AM   #2
Jack D. Maskell

Originally Posted by EvoInside View Post
Hey guys im new on here. I have a mitsu and im pretty active on their forums but new to the Rx7 scene. someone owed me money and let me hold onto their 13B for collateral and I have never seen them since. This motor came from a running car ( I was there when they pulled it) It has been in storage for a year so im sure it needs some TLC. I need to get rid of this thing, im taking best offers. Like I said I dont know much about RX7s so if you have questions about the motor itsel

example " Does the motor have blah blah blah?"

Let me know how to check or what to look for and I will check the motor, post your email if you want pics.
Where are you located and can you send me pictures? [email protected]
Jack D. Maskell is offline   Reply With Quote