Welcome to the Rx7 Forum and Owners Club.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Rx7 Forum and Owners Club > noddleman's Profile

noddleman's Albums
  Album Title Pictures Last Picture
Picture 1991 S5 rx7 for sale
This mazda rx7 has had a full makeover done too it. The car itself started out sitting in a driveway for a few years until I bought it for 800 dollars. The engine that was in the car was an S5 13b rotary motor that was blown, So a freshly re-built S4 13b motor was swapped in it. The motor has a few modifications done to it, which includes a custom built intake manifold, no emissions on the motor, no emissions on the exhaust, and re-wiring of the wire harness. The car is estimated at 180-200 horsepower in its state right now. Fresh paint has been laid on the car, yet pretty severe body damage still exists. Severe body damage being a few minor dints, inside door jams paint chipping a little, and hood being dented a little. With the paint, I have a warranty for it that includes chipping and peeling.The steering is hard and stiff due to power steering removed from motor, yet still capable of being driven daily. The interior is in ok condition, being that it was constructed of multiple other rx7's interior. New red and black JDM racing seats with a 4-point racing harness have been installed, along with a red and black detachable steering wheel. A 220 watt DUAL 2-step motorized head unit has been installed, with an 1100 watt Cruch amp, with a 12" kicker Comp. subwoofer. Also, new headlights have been installed with blue halo's built into them. These headlights are sweet!!!! And a FAZE tachometer is installed along with a FAZE boost gauge that reads vacuum pressure......haha. New brake pads have been installed, yet the back left brake rotor needs replacment. Car is loud and aggressive on the streets. Here is a video link to youtube of a video I made of the car. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8DPmJrq9wA The video explains well what has been done to the motor, and what exists on it now. My cell phone number is 317-371-3857, or email me at [email protected]
6 08-05-2009 10:35 PM